WHO WE ARE:
Theradaptive is revolutionizing the field of therapeutic delivery with a pipeline of best-in-class products that address multiple global markets. Theradaptive is performing cutting edge science in the area of regenerative medicine, working at the interface of Biology and Orthopedic tissue repair.
Our lead therapeutics are in the following indications:
- Spinal Fusion
- Long Bone Repair
- Osteochondral Repair
- Dental and Facial Bone Repair
We are an innovative, fast-paced team that is advancing a diverse array of cutting edge translational research projects. With Theradaptive, you will experience the challenge and satisfaction of the therapeutic product development process first hand. Transform your career and join the Theradaptive team today!
We are seeking a talented Project Manager to facilitate high quality, timely execution of product development projects, grants, contracts, and operational activities. The successful candidate will combine strong project management skills with product development experience and leadership abilities to support and drive programs forward. They will work closely with stakeholders from different disciplines to establish and maintain project budgets and schedules including task tracking, identification and resolution of challenges, and timely reporting to project teams, external partners, and management. Projects will include product development as well as corporate growth and operations initiatives. Required leadership qualities include excellent communication skills, an understanding of project and team needs, and a commitment to a positive, inclusive environment while pursuing aggressive timelines.
This is a new role in a growing organization and our ideal candidate will possess the above qualities and have the desire to learn and grow. This is a cross-functional position that will have an opportunity to contribute to multiple aspects of our program.
If you are driven to contribute in an exciting and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply now!
- Lead projects from definition of requirements through completion, identifying scopes, objectives, milestones, deliverables, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Develop and actively manage high-quality detailed project schedules and work plans, tracking key project and program milestones and deliverables
- Support project teams by providing information, direction, and active assistance when needed to ensure successful execution
- Work with stakeholders to plan and execute projects including identifying needed resources and alignment with plans, managing the project budget, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout
- Anticipate project issues and implement plans to resolve such issues and mitigate project impact
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure projects remain on time in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements and budgets
- Lead design control activities
- Prepare and present progress updates to project team and management
- Implement project management best practices, techniques, and methodologies
- BA/BS/MS degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, engineering, or related field.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience in an industrial product development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate issues, problems, and results that impact timelines and or project data
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex project challenges and organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to work with inter-departmental teams and with external stakeholders; ability to lead, mentor, and interact with a high level of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Highly proficient with data analysis tools (Excel, GraphPad Prism) and presentation tools (Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with project management methodologies, and best practices; experience with project tracking tools/techniques such as MS Project, etc.
- Experience in life science, government contracting or other regulated industry desired
- Working understanding of cGMP
- This is a full-time position, based at Theradaptive’s headquarters in Frederick, Maryland
Theradaptive is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, pregnancy (including childbirth or related condition), citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.